Friday, January 14, 2011

Here is a qoute from Bianca's blog:

Every time we have a substitute at ASTI, it seems that my class almost always takes advantage of them, and I personally get annoyed every time it happens. In fact, no offense to anybody, but it is rude. 
I agree with this. I think its very wrong to take advantage of subs, especially when they are having trouble getting use to the school.

The rite thing to do would to help them with trying to get to know the school. like would could show them good ol' ASTI hospitality by telling them the little things they should like no college students in the bathroom. We should also try to help them with names, instead of just letting it go. Like if a name is uncommon, then we should correct so the don't make an as* out of them selves. I think thats the one thing i can't stand most; when we laugh at the things they say or the way they pronuce words or names.

You know, that also goes for other things in life like the social background info we as teens spend so much of our time in. Like we make fun when people say things that either sounds weird or is weird.

Back to subs. Another thing subs are subjected to are the disrespectful comments behind their backs. I hate talking about people behind their backs because what ever you have to say, u should just say to them face on. I hate this. Every sub has to go through eventually, but some are good evaluations. Like the sub that Bianca was talking about. I was in her school so i had her too. She was awesome! she taught us real Spanish and taught us how to take notes. She is awesome. Also, she had something no other teacher had, and that was like this element around them wanted you to study. It was so awesome to finally learn Spanish from my sub. I mean this in no disregard to my real spanish teacher; she was a good teacher.  

No comments:

Post a Comment