Friday, November 12, 2010

Bikes

I love bikes. All different types of bikes. I especially love road and fixie bikes. I always used to go on bike rides with my mom. we would travel along the rocky beach that surrounds our town. Even before I was born, i was exposed to the magical freedom biking gave me. My mom used to bike every morning and night. I believe that this is were i get my drive for biking.
     I used to follow my mom always first, me second. I used to love to think that i was going as fast as mom, keeping up with her right behind her, or even ahead. However, in reality, she was going as slow as me. I remember slowly coming to a stop at wooden bench, my awesome fire breathing dragon as the icon on the handle bars lights up as the breaks squeak. I look around and all i see is the beautiful Bay area that i was born in become even more beautiful as time progresses.
     My mom and me always await eagerly every month to see who is on the cover of pro cycling magazine. We are most excited when the Tour de france is in progress and all the new bikes and helmets and biography come out from all the players.
     Those memory's will be forever apart me. And, i still am making those wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment